RGS Springfield Nursery
RGS Springfield Nursery provides children with a magical first experience of learning, filled with fun and laughter.
Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Britannia Square in Worcester City Centre and surrounded by over 2 acres of private lush green grounds, RGS Springfield Nursery is situated within our outstanding junior school, RGS Springfield. With only one small class in each year group, this school has a wonderful nurturing, family atmosphere radiating throughout its classes, from nursery upwards.
It is from within this oasis of tranquillity that we have our dedicated nursery, offering pre-school care and education for children aged 2 to 4. Our individual approach means that your child will develop a firm foundation from which to progress to formal education at age five, with self-confidence and all-round development, enabling the best start for your child.
At RGS Springfield Nursery, we offer a magical combination of:
- specialist early years care and teaching from our amazing staff;
- an outstanding range of activities based around our fantastic curriculum;
- a truly special family feel, in a nurturing environment;
- the most beautiful grounds for your child to play and learn in
- first class levels of communication, so that parents are fully involved in your child’s learning
- wrap around care from 7.45 to 6.00pm at no extra charge.
Children enjoy a wide range of activities from our extensive curriculum, based upon both topics, and their own interests. We hold many school events where our nursery children excitedly join in with the ‘big children’, and arrange regular trips out to places such as museums, art galleries, wildlife centres and theatres.
We spend lots of time outside in our beautiful grounds, and in addition, our specialist activities include:
- Forest School within the school grounds
- PE and Yoga
Our nursery children are happy, confident and feel secure knowing that we celebrate their successes and value their achievements. The skills that RGS Springfield Nursery imparts will support children as they flourish and grow throughout their school journey.
We would love you to visit us, and invite you to come and see our ‘Secret in the Square’ for yourself.
Mrs Laura Brown, Headmistress