There are a number of ways to receive news from the Foundation Office and the School on a regular basis. All are free to receive and can easily be unsubscribed from should your preferences change.
- Foundation Office mailshots are emails sent to more than 3,000 former pupils and ex-staff informing them of events and news from the School on periodic basis.
- The two Foundation Office Facebook pages – RGS Worcester Alumni and The Alice Ottley Alumnae pages contain weekly updates with news of former pupils and ‘heads-up’ messages for future events.
- The Foundation Office Alumni Annual Report is mailed to almost 7,000 former pupils and ex-staff each year and includes a review of alumni gatherings, news of former pupils, an update of fundraising activities and a list of forthcoming events.
- RGS Worcester Alumni LinkedIn group is growing rapidly with 700 members who are able to share professional news with their fellow alumni.
- The RGS Times is the term-time weekly electronic newsletter distributed each Friday and that provides news from the School, its current pupils and alumni to 2,500 readers.
- Excel magazine is published termly by the School and is aimed at providing parents of prospective pupils with a flavour of life at RGS Worcester. Alumni who are considering the School for their children can be added to the mailing list by contacting the Registrar or the Foundation Office.
Please email contact the Foundation Office if you have any questions about the ways of staying in touch, or click on our social media icons at the bottom of the page.