Anti-Bullying at RGS The Grange
We are committed to providing a caring, friendly and safe environment for all our pupils so they can learn in a relaxed and secure atmosphere. We are fortunate that bullying incidents at our school are very rare but it is still important to have a provision that ensures the happiness of every child.
Bullying of any kind is unacceptable in our school. If bullying does occur, all pupils and adults within our school community should be able to report it with the confidence that incidents will be dealt with promptly and effectively in line with our school Anti-Bullying Policy.
‘First Independent School In The Country To Be Awarded An Anti-Bullying Bronze Award.’
Staff and Anti-Bullying Ambassadors use the following methods to ensure that we have a happy school free from bullying:
- An Anti-Bullying Policy and Procedures
- Trained Anti-Bullying Ambassadors (pupils and teachers) – The Diana Award
- Anti-Bullying Quality Mark (Bronze Award)
- Anti-Bullying initiatives
- Anti-Bullying steering group (made up of parents, pupils and our Anti -Bullying Governor)
- A Parent Anti-Bullying Information Leaflet
- The signing of an Anti-Bullying Charter (children and staff) in each class (devised by our Anti-Bullying Ambassadors)
- Anti-Bullying assemblies and workshops