Private school admissions at RGS The Grange happen throughout the year and we invite you to come along and meet the staff and pupils and view the School for yourself. Alternatively, we have a Virtual Hub page so that you can view our school from your very own home and contact us to make an appointment to meet virtually.
The aim of the family of RGS Worcester schools is to provide an excellent all-round education for children aged 2-18 years, supporting them in their passage to adulthood by developing character, intellect, physical and emotional well-being and cultural understanding within a supportive community.
The School and its staff’s aim is to cultivate an ethos in which each pupil is cared for individually, valued equally and achieves their potential.
RGS The Grange is located on the outskirts of Worcester and is set in 50 acres of ground. Our facilities lend themselves to a broad spectrum of opportunities and we would be delighted to welcome you to our school, to see first hand what we have to offer for you and your children.
Our ISI Inspection 2015 found the RGS family to be:
- Outstanding and Excellent in All Areas
- Leaders in Digital Teaching and Learning in the Region
- Award-Winning Careers Service
- Excellent transport links
The Admissions Process
- Visit our School
- Register your interest by completing the registration form and submit this with the fee of £45.00
- We will arrange for your child to attend a Taster Day during which time they will be assessed – For those children joining us in the following academic year, we will invite your child to attend the Assessment Morning held in February
- A reference from your child’s current school will be applied for
- An offer will be made and on acceptance of the offer, you confirm the place by submitting this in writing along with the deposit of £100.00
We would be delighted to arrange an appointment for you to visit the School. In addition, you are most welcome to attend one of our Open Mornings.
We look forward to meeting you and discussing the private school admissions process.
You are welcome to visit on a School day and we ask you to contact us to arrange this.
Important Dates for 2020/2021
Saturday 7 November 2020 – Open Morning 9.00 am to 12.30 pm
Monday 16 – Friday 20 November 2020 – Pupil Taster Week
Saturday 6 February 2021 – Open Morning 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
Monday 22 – Friday 26 February 2021 – Pupil Taster Week
Saturday 27 February 2021 – All other entrance and Scholarship examinations
Saturday 15 May 2021 – Open Morning 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
RGS The Grange Term Dates can be found here.