Independent School Admissions
Independent school admissions happen throughout the year. Pupils are welcome to join RGS Springfield at any point, and new pupils are welcome to join us for taster days to help ensure a smooth transition. At RGS Worcester, school admissions for each of our schools usually begin with arranging an appointment for you to visit. In addition, you are most welcome to attend one of our Open Mornings.
RGS Springfield caters for boys and girls aged two to eleven years old (Nursery – Year Six) in the heart of Britannia Square in Worcester City Centre. Those entering at Year Two or above will be assessed appropriately. Our School and staff aim is to cultivate an ethos in which each pupil is cared for individually, valued equally and achieves their potential.
We look forward to meeting you and discussing the independent school admissions.
The admissions process
• Visit our school during one of our Open Mornings or at a time convenient to you
• Register your interest by completing the registration form
• Arrangements will be made for your child to attend a Taster Day during which time they will be assessed
• A reference from your child’s current school will be requested
• An offer of a place will be made
• Confirm acceptance of the offer to be made in writing along with a deposit of £100.00
The RGS Worcester Family of Schools ethos
The family of RGS Worcester Schools aim to provide an excellent all-round education for children aged 2-18 years, supporting them in their passage to adulthood by developing character, intellect, physical and emotional well-being and cultural understanding within a supportive community.
Our ISI Inspection 2015 highlighted the following about the RGS Worcester Family of Schools:
• Outstanding and Excellent in all areas
• Leaders in Digital Teaching and Learning in the Region
• Award Winning Careers Service
• Excellent transport links