There are a number of ways for the alumni community to receive news from the Development Office and the School on a regular basis. All are free to receive and can easily be unsubscribed from should your preferences change.
- Development Office mailshots are emails sent to 2,500 alumni informing them of events and news from the School
- The Development Office Annual Report is mailed to 6,000 alumni each year and includes a review of alumni gatherings, news of former pupils, an update of fundraising activities and a list of forthcoming events
- RGS Alumni LinkedIn group is growing rapidly with more than 600 members who are able to share professional news with their fellow alumni
- The Development Office Facebook RGS and AOS alumni/ae page contains news of all future alumni events
- The RGS Times is the term-time weekly electronic newsletter that provides news from the School, current pupils and alumni to 3,000 readers
- Excel magazine is published termly by the School and is aimed at providing parents of prospective pupils with a flavour of life at RGS
Please email the Development Office if you have any questions about the ways of staying in touch, or click on our social media icons at the bottom of the page.
Excel Magazine will keep you up to date with the latest stories from RGS Worcester
The Development Office abides by the School’s Data Protection Policy and never ever sells, swaps or shares personal information with third parties. For a copy of the Policy please contact the Development Office.